Monday, May 13, 2013

Web Wanderings

"We are taught ... that our worth is inextricably tied-up with male approval and that male approval is dependant on being beautiful, attractive and sexually available." - Super interesting response to nude photography in newspapers.

"Give gifts, give your time, your company, a smile, a hug, anything!" - My friend Sasha is doing a "26 Days of the Alphabet"-Challenge. I highly recommend her post on G for Giving.

As a psychology student I find this is an interesting take on hearing voices. Definitely worth watching!

"I just didn’t understand why he would get so easily annoyed with one of my cute little flaws that make me an individual!" - Insightful 'she says, he says'  account on the transition from honeymoon phase to marriage.

I really enjoyed this time lapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment